Our entertainment practice provides our clients with counsel involving complex deals and access to key decision makers in an ever-evolving industry.
We service the diverse needs of our creative talent, including evaluating, strategizing, and negotiating all forms of talent agreements, and counseling on industry practices.
We represent clients in the motion picture, television, theatre, radio, fashion and music industries. We also represent production, distribution, syndication, broadcast, financing, and media companies — as well as high-level corporate executives at these companies.
Entertainment and Media Legal Services:
- Film Agreements
- Television Contracts
- Talent Management Agreements
- Agent Contracts
- Co-Author and Illustrator Agreements
- Publishing Agreements
- Theatrical / Stage Contracts
- Fashion Distribution Agreements
- Adaptation Agreements
- Option Purchase Agreements
- Life Story Rights (Life Rights) Agreements
- Reality Television Talent & Production Agreements
Music Legal Services:
- Music Production Agreements
- Management Contracts
- Distribution Agreements
- Publishing Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Label Contracts
- Endorsement Agreements
- Demand Letters
- Cease & Desist Notices
- Trademark Registration & Enforcement
For more information on our entertainment law services, or to speak with an experienced entertainment lawyer or media attorney Contact Us.